As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
sasCommunity.org is provided by the SAS Global Users Group as the one-click site for any SAS related service for the worldwide SAS Community. The casual SAS user will find a lot of valuable information just by browsing the site. But if you became a registered user, you can also:
- Create or contribute to articles and discussions
- Publish your own papers, coding tips, reviews of SAS books to the worldwide community of SAS users
- Create your own home page and/or blog
- Post notices of consulting services or training classes that you or your organization offer
- Participate in discussion forums with other SAS users around the world
- Post job openings for your organization
Now that you have read just a few of the benefits, create your account now.
Note: Don't use spaces or underscores (_) in your user name. Dashes (-) are OK however.
Then make sure to set your preferences by selecting my preferences at the top of the screen.
- Select Enable e-mail from other users as that enables other users to email you when looking at your home page. It DOES NOT expose your email address to others.