Welcome to sasCommunity.org |
A collaborative online community for SAS® users worldwide.
sasCommunity.org is an ongoing global community effort—created by SAS users for SAS users. This site is a place to find answers, share technical knowledge, collaborate on ideas and connect with others in the worldwide SAS Community. Get started now by creating a UserID.
sasCommunity Tip of the Day
When writing to the HTML, PDF, or RTF destinations, it is possible to use your titles and footnotes to link to other documents. The LINK= option can be used to point to the location to which you would like to switch.
title3 link='FinalReport.pdf' 'Jump to the Final Report';
Submitted by Art Carpenter. Contact me at my Discussion Page.
Feel free to comment on this tip.
Check out the Tip of the Day page for details about this effort.
SAS Global Forum 2017 Call for Content Closes Soon!
Data knows no boundaries!
Attention SAS® professionals: Have you made a discovery, developed a new technique or found an easier way to perform a task? Consider submitting your idea. Each year, hundreds of users just like you share their knowledge and experience as presenters at SAS Global Forum. Your participation is what makes this conference a valuable experience.
What type of content are we looking for?
- A wide variety for all skill levels – From beginner to advanced.
- Expertise – Experience with new technologies to foundational software.
- Practical insights – Quick tips or more in-depth knowledge for Hands-On Workshops and breakout sessions.
If you’d like assistance with bringing your idea to life, we have a mentor program. Our mentors will help you write your abstract or outline.
Register now for the MWSUG 2016 Conference
Regular Registration Is Now Open!
Register now to attend MWSUG 2016!
You may have missed the early-bird discounts to attend MWSUG 2016, but registration is still open. We have been planning an exciting conference for you, and we are looking forward to seeing you in Cincinnati. Register today!
Conference Highlights include:
- Over 100 presentations.
- Pre-conference training workshops.
- Hands-on workshops.
- Live demos and game show.
- Networking and Innovation Area.
- Best and most popular SAS authors and educators.
- Fun, food and friends!
The MWSUG 2016 Annual Conference will be held October 9-11, 2016, at the Hyatt Regency Cincinnati in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio.
Who is Contributing to sasCommunity
Apr 17, 2014
Check out the User Contribution Scores page to see who is contributing content or editing content on sasCommunity.
Presenters: Create Your Papers and Presentations Index Page
Mar 24, 2015 Click Expand to View Full Article
sasCommunity.org is happy to announce a new feature/service for presenters and audience members. You can continue the discussion online after the presentation. By creating articles for your presentations, you can easily:
- upload or create links to your paper
- share your code
- share your sample data
- share your PowerPoint presentation
- provide presentation updates
- create a space to continue the discussion of the topic of your presentation
- stay in contact with colleagues, even if your name or email address change
- get more exposure with category tags
- and more.
These new features make it even easier for you to share your presentation materials. We have added facilities to allow you to create articles about your papers for this and previous conferences. Now there is an easy way for you to have a single Presenters page that serves as an index for all of your presentations at SAS Global Forum, Regionals, Local User Groups, and more.
- Feel free to check out Art Carpenter's Presentation's Index Page for an example of a presenters index page.
- Please check out the list of Presentation Index Pages that have already been created.
- Once you have logged in, the first paragraph of the page tells you whether or not you have created your Papers and Presentation Index Page. And if you haven't there is a link to the step by step instructions to create your own personalized Index Page.
We at sasCommunity.org are here to help you publicize your presenter pages.
We look forward to your page creations. Let’s continue the discussion on sasCommunity.org! Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do to help you.
The sasCommunity.org Advisory Board
Browse the history of What's New announcements.
|Join sasCommunity.org||Get Involved||Sasopedia||Events||User Groups|