As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
Power User's Guide to SAS Graph Templates
Power User's Guide to SAS Graph Templates by Philip R Holland
Visualising data is a vital part of data analysis and reporting. Power User's Guide to SAS Graph Templates introduces Graph Templates, which have been included in the SAS System since version 9.1.3. In particular, the automatic creation of Graph Templates is described, so anyone can create standardised, reusable and platform-independent graphs. Code samples are provided throughout this book, so you can learn about Graph Templates by following these examples.
Now available worldwide (seeand ).
Order this book from Lulu.com.
You'll learn about the following:
- generating basic Graph Templates using the ODS Graphics Designer
- create graphs using PROC SGPLOT, PROC SGPANEL and PROC SGSCATTER
- generating basic Graph Templates using PROC SGPLOT and PROC SGSCATTER
- creating graphs from Graph Templates using DATA _NULL_ and PROC SGRENDER
- customising Graph Templates
Check out myarchive.
This book includes updated versions of the following conference papers:
Reviews of this book can be found on the Discussion tab.
Any questions? Just email me.