As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
Power User's Guide to SAS Programming
Power User's Guide to SAS Programming by Philip R Holland
Power User's Guide to SAS Programming brings together a wealth of ideas about strategic and tactical solutions to everyday situations experienced when transferring, extracting, processing and reporting data. Most of the solutions can be achieved using the SAS components you already license, so you won't need to throw money at the problems.
Now available worldwide (see, and ).
Order this book from Lulu.com.
You'll learn about the following:
- balance processing and maintenance efficiency when programming in SAS
- implement a simple data warehouse using just Base SAS
- use ODS to create spreadsheets, generate report files in parallel, and replay reports
- use R to create content for SAS ODS reports
- access SAS ODS through the web using Perl
- build static HTML with Base SAS
- use Enterprise Guide to control structured folders of SAS programs
- appreciate the functionality of Enterprise Guide by comparing with the Java interface to SAS Integration Technologies
Check out myarchive.
This book includes updated versions of the following conference papers:
Reviews of this book can be found on the Discussion tab.
Any questions? Just email me.