As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
Company: ThotWave Technologies, LLC.
Doing Business as:(ThotWave)
Description of Services:
ThotWave Technologies is a software consultancy that specializes in the design, development and implementation of data warehousing, reporting, and analytic applications. We specialize in large, complex applications and offer architectural services to clients. Whether you need assistance in the design phases of applications and data warehouse environments, or a mature toolkit to deliver web-based reporting applications more quickly, with higher quality and a less cost, ThotWave delivers.
Company: ThotWave Technologies, LLC.
Address: 510 Meadowmont Village, #192
City: Chapel Hill
State: North Carolina
Postal Code: 27517
Country: United States
Nearest City: Raleigh
Local Phone Number: +1 (800) 584-2819 Fax Number: +1 (800) 584-2819
Send an E-mail to ThotWave Technologies, LLC.
Company Web site: http://www.thotwave.com
Number of SAS Certified Professionals: 4
Number of SAS Awards Held: 5
Data Integration Business Intelligence Business Analytics
Packaged Software Application: thinking data Event System (r)
Packaged Software Application: FUTS - Framework for Unit Testing SAS
- Energy/ Utilities - Provided architecture, strategy/ guidance, and development services for the implementation of a global market risk and treasury risk management system.
- Insurance - Provided project management, architecture, and requirements gathering services. Defined the scope of a new SAS 9 Business Intelligence Server implementation. Implemented the managed health insurance client's ETL Architecture.
- Pharma - Provided assessment services for an enterprise level architecture project to migrate a global CRO's SAS infrastructure to version 9
- Government - Assessed the maturity of the current state of decision support and provided recommendations to the Assistant Secretary of the Airforce, Comptroller on strategies for improving their enterprise data warehousing architecture.
- Government - Provided project management, requirements and technical architecture services to the Air Force enterprise metadata management strategy.
- Healthcare - Provided web analytics consulting, reporting and data management services in support of a bioterrorism decision support portal.
- Pharma - Developed a custom web-based software application that allows users to create pre-defined graphical and tabular reports using an Oracle database as a data source. The application allows these reports (SAS) to be converted into final reports for the FDA. This particular application was for Quality Control in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment to support Product Managers in making decisions about the variability in the manufacturing process.
- Healthcare - Provided technical consulting services in the design and development of a more robust security model for a large hospital's Strategic Performance Management system.
- Pharma - Developed a working prototype of a system for a company that has developed a new drug that helps prevent AIDS. In order to study the biochemical behavior, DNA samples, collected from patients at the beginning of any study (baseline sample) and during the study were combined with the genetic data (genotype data) and phenotype data, which contains additional information about the patient, such as health measures, demographics, drug dosages, and concomitant medications. This system was built to support the collection, management, storage and exploitation of this data.
- Pharma - Led design and development of a Java-based extranet application for National patient registry and pharmaceutical Patient Registry Portal.
- Pharma - Designed and developed a web-based reporting framework for managing clinical trials reports and the programming environment around them. (CFR 21 P11 requirements) This project consisted of a clinical reporting system, which supported Phase I-III studies and integrated submissions for all clinical study data. The three principal categories of clinical study data that was managed by this system included: background (demographics, subject characteristics, disposition, etc.), efficacy, and safety.